Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the customer has the option to dissolve the agreement without stating reasons during 14 days. This reflection period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the customer or a representative designated in advance by the customer and notified to Confucius Institute Maastricht.
2. During the reflection period, the customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to Confucius Institute Maastricht, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Confucius Institute Maastricht.
3. If the customer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform Confucius Institute Maastricht within 14 days of receipt of the product. The customer must make this known by means of the model form. After the customer has indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The customer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or. has not returned the product to Confucius Institute Maastricht, the purchase is a fact.
When providing services:
The customer has the right to cancel the booking at any time under the following conditions:
1. Any course canceled after registration – an administration fee of €20 of the course price will apply (which will not be refunded), the remaining deposit will be refunded. Cancellation of the course must be requested 5 working days before the start of the course.
2. If the customer wishes to cancel, the customer must provide proof of payment. Without this proof, the course fee will not be refunded. Cancellation is only possible from Monday to Thursday between 9 am and 5 pm. You can request a cancellation by sending an email to email@example.com
3. The customer is not eligible for a refund if you have made a request to cancel the course less than 5 working days before the start of the course.
4. Confucius Institute Maastricht reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of participants has not reached the minimum required for the course to run effectively. The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance that makes a safe training environment impossible. In the event of cancellation, the Confucius Institute Maastricht will either arrange an alternative course date or offer a full refund of the paid course fee.