30 Nov We’re hiring – fulltime Marketing communications internship
Will you be the new intern of Confucius Institute Maastricht?
Are you interested in gaining your first work experience in a dynamic and international working field? Can’t wait to put your marketing & communications skills in practice? Do you want to contribute to an organization that is committed to providing quality Chinese language and culture courses? If all your answers are yes! – then we are looking for you.
Starting from February 2022, we have a fulltime internship position available (4 – 6 months).
We are looking for:
- A student currently in a bachelor studies related to Marketing & Communication or International Business
- Creative mind
- Great Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with design programmes is a plus (e.g. Canva, Photoshop)
- Preferably proficient in 3 languages Dutch – English – Chinese (HSK 4)
- Pro-active working attitude
- Intercultural awareness & great communication skills
Are you excited about the following topics and ready to make a difference?
- Social media
- Marketing & SEO
- Student recruitment
- Organizing workshops & events
- International working environment
What we offer:
- An ambitious and international working environment in Maastricht
- Room for your own initiative and ideas
- A designated internship supervisor
- Internship compensation offered
Do you see yourself working with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Send your resume and motivation letter before January 20, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.